4/36 ARMIDALE STREET, STUART PARK
The elegance of this luxurious two-storey townhouse starts at the front gate with a Balinese inspired Porte-cochere. This boutique development of 8 executive residences designed for inner city tropical living is sure to impress and a must to inspect.
The ground level comprises a large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas as well as a large 7m wide double garage, laundry and powder room. A second family room and all 3 bedrooms are located on the upper level.
No 4 boasts a gorgeous pool in a delightful tropical setting and is the pick of the complex being at the rear in a quiet and private location with extra yard space.
The lower level is all open plan living and dining areas with large double opening doors and louver windows showcasing the gorgeous outdoor entertaining area and stunning pool with water fall feature.
A modern well designed gourmet kitchen is a centrepiece of the open plan living and dining area overlooking the outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
Upstairs is a second large, tiled family room with ample space for a media room or family play area. All three bedrooms have tiled flooring and split system A/C, 2 with built in robes while the master offers a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with twin vanity and large double shower.
The complex has a separate pedestrian street access with intercom for guests with all townhouses having independent secured keypad courtyard access from the driveway.
Everything about this lavishly appointed home is on point and you will not be disappointed with 4/36 Armidale Street as your new home address.
Viewing is by appointment Call Byron 0424 181 530 today to secure your appointment.
Features of the home:
• Executive townhouse in small complex of 8.
• Townhouse occupies what we feel is the best location in complex – private and quiet at rear of complex.
• Downstairs modern kitchen has quality appliances, oversized oven, gas cooktop, built in microwave and dishwasher
• Open plan lounge diner.
• Double glass sliders open out to beautiful outdoor shaded deck with tropical garden beds.
• paved area behind pool and water feature, unique to this unit, due to larger area.
• Private plunge pool and outdoor shower. Pool has a heat/cool function.
• Generous master bedroom, walk in wardrobe, double sink and double shower ensuite.
• Shared multi purpose zone upstairs ideal second lounge / games room or home cinema.
• Concealed ceiling mounted stairs to huge in roof storage area with power, lighting and flooring.
• Unit is pre-wired to convert across to generator support in times of prolonged power outage.
• Laundry and powder room have been designed as a cyclone bunker
• Under stair storage area.
• Secure keypad entry to both complex and townhouse.
• Lease expires 22/7/21
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|