Positioned on the 2nd floor of a modern and well kept complex, this spaciously designed 3 bedroom apartment is only moments from the heart of the CBD, the Marina and captures the cool sea breezes and sunsets as well.
The living areas are open plan and light with a wall of glass capturing the sea breezes and letting the natural light spill in over the tiled flooring. The living area opens via sliding door through to the balcony that in turn has views towards the city.
A lux kitchen is well appointed with stone counters wrapping around banks of built in storage with glass splashbacks and overhead cupboards, corner display shelving and a built in wine rack display as well. WOW.
All three bedrooms are well sized and include tiles and A/C, bedrooms 1 and 3 each have a built in robe so bedroom 2 could be a home office or study nook if you prefer. The bathroom is super lux with feature tiles over the full sized bath tub.
Spend your free time exploring the nearby Esplanade, Marina, Water Front Prescient or the many restaurants and activities that are hosted throughout the city. Be home in a matter of minutes and drop the daily commute in favour of more free time.
• Spaciously design 3 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor
• Modern and well designed complex offers elevator access, garage parking, secure gated entry
• Front facing 3rd bedroom includes a built in robe and A/C, bedroom 2 could be a home office or study nook
• Master bedroom suite includes a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with A/C
• Sliding door access from the master bedroom via sliding door through to the balcony
• Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring underfoot and sliding door to balcony
• Kitchen includes a corner pantry and wrap around counters with plenty of storage built in
• Gorgeous kitchen with wine rack display, overhead storage and stone counters, glass splashbacks
• Internal laundry room well hidden behind neat doors, hallway linen closet
• Bathroom is well sized and includes a bath along with vanity with storage, feature tiles
• Nearby to local Primary School and private school options as well
• 5 minutes to the CBD, water front area, marina and more
• Thursday and Sunday night markets throughout the dry season at Mindil Beach