7 St John’s Court has remained iconic for it’s Balinese style homes with a uniquely designed and tropically inspired layout that is only moments from the beautiful Botanical Gardens and the ever popular Mindil Beach Markets. Move in or rent out ready, this is a prime position.
Nestled centrally within the complex, the home has dual carport parking at the front along with a secure laundry and sheltered front porch. Inside is a front facing second bedroom with built in robe and A/C. the main bathroom hosts a shower and in the hallway is a linen press for storage.
The master bedroom is rear facing with views through the louvered windows to the courtyard gardens beyond. A resort style ensuite bathroom comes with a relaxing bath tub that looks through the sliding doors to an external shower – stunning.
Open plan living and dining areas have timber look flooring underfoot along with A/C while the kitchen is finished in earthy timber tones as well with overhead storage and a large workbench with plenty of prep space. Sliding doors lead through to the courtyard with private entertaining areas and easy care tropical gardens.
Move in or rent out ready, this is a great time to buy and secure a slice of paradise only moments from the city.
• Two bedroom Balinese style home in a quiet complex of executive residence
• Dual carport parking and sheltered entry to the front of the home
• Laundry amenities are sheltered in the carport and secured
• Front facing bedroom 2 has a built in robe and A/C
• Open plan living and dining areas have timber look flooring and A/C to keep you cool
• Kitchen is finished in timber tones with overhead storage and plenty of prep space
• Sliding doors lead through to the courtyard which is private and tropically inspired
• Study / home office / reading nook behind sliding doors is a private secondary space
• Master bedroom is well designed with a built in robe and louvered windows
• Ensuite bathroom hosts a relaxing bath tub plus outdoor shower
Around the Suburb:
• Walk to the George Brown Botanical Gardens and take a stroll around
• Nearby to the Mindil Beach Markets for the best Laksa and sunsets
• 5 minutes to the heart of the CBD with plenty to do and see