This three bedroom home turns on the WOW factor from the moment you cross the threshold, and turns it up the further you venture inside! Unique is an understatement when it comes to this spacious home as it perfectly blends old school Darwin style with a chic modern touch.
Stepping it up a notch again, the massive outdoor entertainment area overlooks sprawling green lawns and the gorgeous pool.
• The home chef will find cooking and entertaining a delight in the kitchen which features gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances, an abundance of storage and bench space and servery window opening to the outdoor alfresco
• Open plan living and dining areas have been tastefully updated with a neutral colour scheme and enjoy natural light and wonderful breezes through large glass doors and louvre windows
• Impressive outdoor entertaining area is perfect for alfresco dining with family and friends, or lounging and watching the kids splash in the pool
• Fit for a king, the master bedroom is oversized and features clever storage solutions and plenty of space
• Bedrooms two and three are also a fantastic size and all rooms enjoy louvre windows so you can take advantage of those great dry season breezes
• Main bathroom designed with families in mind is complete with shower over bath, screened W/C and a surplus of vanity storage both within the cabinet and on the generous benchtop
• Internal laundry features the classic double concrete laundry tub (You just cant put a dent in those things!) and ample cupboard storage
• Side access with space for a boat
Located only a five minute drive from Darwin’s CBD this impressively renovated property has it all- Space, style and convenience! Don’t miss out on your chance to check out this hidden gem in person.