Get excited for this fixer upper family home – set on an impressive 1,170m2 corner allotment in one of the most highly sought after address’ in Darwin. The beach is literally at the end of the street and there are popular schools for the kids nearby.
43 Nightcliff Road offers the aspiring home owner an established property that needs a fair bit of work to bring it back to its former glory. Held by one owner for the past half century, the home has been well loved and now needs a modern update. Being sold as is where is, we recommend you bring your builder to inspect this with you.
Surrounded with lush gardens in full bloom, the block offers plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. Along the front face of the home is a large verandah that enjoys the garden views and has access through the front door and into the spacious living room with twin banks of louvered windows. Free flowing into the dining room with built in storage banks and a kitchen that wraps around with loads of storage space and into an internal laundry room and storage room.
Three bedrooms offer big banks of windows and the master with an impressive built in robe. The bathroom is neat and tidy in shades of blue to put a smile on your face.
A central carport parks 4 easily enough and joins onto a shed and 4th bedroom with bathroom amenities and a laundry room. This could be converted into a crafting space, teen retreat or workshop depending on your desires.
Spend your free time exploring the ocean, sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs, the kids will find great local schools plus Casuarina is about ten minutes away, as is the RDH and CDU campus.
• Four bedroom family home that needs a little love to bring it back to life
• Solid brick design that was built to last, bring your builder if you plan to renovate
• Established gardens surround the home on all sides in full bloom
• Gated entry and dual vehicle entry to the home from Pandanus Street
• Open plan living room with twin banks of louvered windows
• Kitchen has loads of storage built in with the adjacent dining room with storage as well
• 3 bedrooms all have vinyl flooring underfoot along with large window banks of louvers
• Master bedroom has a new built in robe with loads of storage
• Bathroom is neat and tidy with a shower and vanity and blue tones to make you smile
• Carport parking for 4 sheltered centrally to the home
• 4th bedroom / home office with bathroom and storage space along
• Large shed / workshop area perfect for the tools, toys or extra storage
• Solar hot water system
• The beach is literally at the end of the street
• Week night walks along the foreshore taking in the sea breezes
• Sand in your toes, learn to kite surf or explore the sandy shores for shells
• 10 minutes to Casuarina, RDH and the CDU campus