1. High rental yields and low vacancy rates, according to CoreLogic, Greater Darwin also has the lowest median dwelling value of any capital city
2. INPEX’s expansion includes a third processing train, carbon capture and storage and advancing hydrogen projects to support a Net Zero 2050 target
3. Deloitte backs in the Territory to outstrip the Nation, with our growth forecast to easily be the strongest at 6.9 per cent.
4. Santos Ltd is getting on with delivering its $5 billion Barossa gas and condensate project and working on carbon capture and storage at Bayu-Undan.
5. Three gold mines under the banner of the Mt Bundy Gold Project by Primary Gold Ltd (PGO.ASX) Ltd are on track to restart this year, while Newmont Australia’s $1.2 billion gold mine expansion in the Tanami is going ahead extending the life of the mine beyond 2040.
6. Copper and rare earths mining will become a reality in the Centre thanks to KGL Resources Limited and Arafura Resources Limited and Core Lithium’s Finniss project is due to move from construction to production this year with a 4 year buyback deal with Tesla announced this week.
7. The Darwin Ship Lift is underway – https://cmc.nt.gov.au/advancing-industry/ship-lift
8. Darwin as the manufacturing home of the new Albatross Aircraft, to be built by Amphibian Aerospace Industries Pty Ltd. aircraft manufacturing deal
9. Darwin Waterfront Development – The $250-million master plan unveiled https://www.theurbandeveloper.com/articles/250-million-vision- for-darwin-waterfront
10. Airport Development Group – ADG has invested $25 million into transforming the Novotel & Mercure Darwin Airport Resort into a world class destination.
11. Defence spending and infrastructure – The PM just announced $747 million for upgrades at four Defence training areas in Darwin
12. The new 1.5 billion HyperOne high speed network is a new national hyperscale digital infrastructure project which will connect Darwin to every capital city in Australia
13. Population expected to triple by 2030 (Source: NT Deputy Chief Minister, Hon David Tollner MLA) and existing housing shortfalls.
Raine and Horne is pleased to present the perfect investment property for you at 47/6 Wright Crescent Gray.
• Ground level apartment in a gated community
• Added bonus of being pet friendly
• Side gated access to the courtyard
• Property backs onto parklands and a green belt
• Community parklands within the complex setting
• Cluster of 4 apartments in a free-standing complex
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Tiled flooring throughout the home
• 2 bedrooms each with a built-in robe and A/C
• Master bedroom has sliding door to the verandah
• Two-way bathroom to the main bedroom
• Bathroom has a bath tub / shower combo
• Laundry room with linen press storage
• Verandah is private and has green belt views
Around the Suburb:
• Walk to the nearby Gray Shops and the Gray Primary School
• Gray park is nearby with plenty of space to kick around a footy
• 2 minutes from Palmerston CBD with local shops, major outlets, bus routes and more
• Year Built – 2009
• Land Size – 193m2
• Floor Size – 82m2
• Rental Status – $350 per week – tenanted till March 2023
• Body Corporate – Elite Strata Management
• Body Corporate charges – $1030 per qtr. including sinking fund
• Council Fees $ – 1600 per year
• Settlement – 30 days or negotiable
• Deposit – 10% or negotiable
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|