Screened from the road behind tranquil native bushlands in Girraween in one of Darwin’s most sought-after rural areas is this ideal lifestyle opportunity. Everything about this property is BIG a huge industrial grade shed approx. 32m x 16m with a full-length verandah. The resort style in ground lagoon swimming pool is gorgeous, the rockery water feature is the perfect retreat.
Located between the Workshop and Lagoon is a concrete caravan pad or your future house site.
Native bushlands screen the property from the street whilst the gated electric front entry allows access to the all-weather driveway that winds through delightful woodlands to the home and shed.
One end of the huge industrial grade shed has an unapproved internal fit out perfect to oversee the construction of your new home completing the home, pool and workshop package. On the shed side are pitched ceilings allowing for the parking of the boat or trailer. 3 phase power plus concreted flooring and roller door access complete this massive workshop.
Along the front face of the Workshop is an enormous verandah that takes in the native bushland views and overlooks the areas where the kids can play.
Walk to the nearby Girraween Primary School and be in Coolalinga in under 10 minutes – extra features include:
• Approx. 5 acres of land within walking distance of the popular Girraween Primary School
• Solar panels on the roof – 3 phase power, rain water tank and chook run.
• Resort style swimming pool with rockery backdrop
• Native bushland belt screens the property from the street; gated entry to the driveway
• Shed side includes roller door access and pitched ceilings with concrete flooring
• Epic verandah overlooks native bushland providing a sheltered area for easy entertaining
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|