Uniquely designed home with tropical resort style vibes on a large 889m2 corner allotment that is only 5 minutes from the CBD – WOW. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Boasting tropical resort style vibes, this spaciously designed 1 bedroom property is a unique hexagonal shape with walls of glass to let in the natural light and tropical foliage views from the gardens that surround the home. Overhead are timber ceilings with heavy exposed rafters that continue onto the verandahs outside for a stunning aesthetic. The kitchen includes a well sized pantry along with banks of storage and prep areas to work from. Open living areas are intimate yet bright with loads of glass panels to let in the natural sunlight.
Outside of the home verandahs wrap around all sides to offer plenty of entertaining areas. The in ground swimming pool is sparkling blue and absolutely gorgeous plus there is a poolside gazebo and entertaining areas as well.
In addition to the home there is a sloping and interesting back yard with the potential to extend the living spaces of this property. The original concept was for two pods renovate or complete the original the choice is yours.
Located within 5 minutes from the CBD with weekend activities and lifestyle events throughout the year, spend your free time exploring the Mindil Beach Markets or the nearby Marina or Water Front areas.
• Large 889m2 corner allotment within 2 minutes of the CBD
• Established resort style home with a pool and outdoor entertaining areas
• Uniquely designed property with wrap around verandahs on all sides
• Timber trimmed ceilings and exposed rafters that continue through to the outdoors
• Walls of glass and wide opening doors invite you out into the yard
• 1 large bedroom with A/C and a walk in robe and private ensuite bathroom
• Bathroom has dual access from the verandah – perfect for when entertaining outdoors
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas with doors leading through to the verandahs
• Kitchen includes a walk in pantry and an eat in breakfast bar design with plenty of storage
• Large in ground swimming pool with a resort style pergola
• Established gardens with towering palms and tropical foliage
Around the Suburb:
• Nearby to local Primary School and private school options as well
• 5 minutes to the CBD, water front area, marina and more
• Thursday and Sunday night markets throughout the dry season at Mindil Beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|