Old school grandeur – set on a whopping 817m2 block in the Northern Suburbs is this old school estate home that boasts size and function. Perfect for the busy family needing a home they can put their own person style into – the home has retro flair and is designed on a scale that you won’t find in any of the newer suburbs.
At street level this whopping elevated home has loads of parking for the cars and boats with a screen of tropical gardens that are super easy care. On the ground level there is a 4th bedroom / rumpus room with bathroom amenities and wide open outdoor entertaining spaces under the home.
Upstairs there are dual balconies that look out over the gardens below and one has a built in spa and shower making it the ULTIMATE private resort space. Inside there are raked sky high ceilings with exposed rafters in the living areas that add in the WOW factor. Built in storage in the living room is a great bonus plus the kitchen includes wrap around counters along with a timber topped breakfast bar / servery bar.
All of the bedrooms are large and well appointed with a built in robe and A/C. The master also includes a hidden ensuite bathroom behind the his and her’s robes. The main bathroom is sleek and modern with a bath tub plus vanity with storage and a separate toilet.
Vacant and move in ready, the home is nearby to quality schools for the kids of any age and close to Casuarina Square and the beach lifestyle with a bounty of after school activities and weekend events close by.
• Last seen on the market in 2009 – this was hot property and will be again
• Large 817m2 block in the Northern Suburbs surrounded with tropical gardens
• Enormous home that has been designed with the family in mind!
• Formal parking for 3 with room to spare for the boat or trailers
• Balconies span along both faces of the home and take in the views of the property
• Under the home is a 4th bedroom / home office with bathroom facilities
• Spacious under home entertaining areas, watch the kids play on the back lawns
• Upstairs are three large bedrooms, master bedroom includes ensuite bathroom
• Expansive open plan living areas with raked ceilings and exposed beam work for loads of charm and WOW factor
• Kitchen includes wrap around counters with a timber topped breakfast bar / servery and SS appliances
• Built in wall unit in the living room adds in storage and display shelving
• Main bathroom is modern and light with a vanity that hosts storage plus a bath tub
• Built in spa on the balcony with a shower as well – how lux is this!
• Old school charm, retro vibes, massive estate like you won’t find in the newer suburbs
Around the Suburb:
• Walk or ride to the nearby CSC campus, Greenwood park or the Wagaman or Moil Primary Schools
• 5 minutes from Casuarina Shopping Square and the Quarter for an easy meal
• Nearby to the Casuarina Coastal Reserve and beach lifestyle
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|