If you’re looking for a spacious apartment with a modern touch, then this is the place for you! Located in a small complex of only six, this unit has been fully updated throughout and features a fantastic floor plan with chic modern kitchen and bathroom.
Other features include;
• Light and bright open plan living area is larger than you’d expect, and opens to a lovely balcony overlooking the landscaped lawns and gardens. The breezes that come through when the place is opened up are hard to beat
• Modernised kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space plus stainless steel appliances
• Fully tiled and air conditioned, with brand new light switches and fittings throughout
• Both bedrooms are oversized and complete with built in robes, air conditioning and large windows for natural light and air flow
• Gated complex with remote roller gates and off street parking for one vehicle
Located conveniently at the end of Musgrave Crescent you will find yourself walking distance to the close by Nightcliff shopping centre, cafes, walking tracks, markets and more! Don’t miss out on the chance to check out this great spot!
Raine & Horne DO NOT accept 1Form applications, if you would like to apply for a Raine & Horne property, please contact our office via the ‘email agent button’ and we will forward you the necessary documents.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-31 %|
Millner Primary School
|45 Sabine Road Millner NT 0810||Primary||Government||0.81 km|
St Paul's Catholic Primary School
|10 Cummins Street Rapid Creek NT 0810||Primary||Non-Government||0.92 km|
|The Essington International Senior College||22 Chapman Road Rapid Creek NT 0810||Combined||Non-Government||1.31 km|
The Essington School Darwin
|19 Chrisp Street Rapid Creek NT 0810||Combined||Non-Government||1.32 km|
Nightcliff Primary School
|17 Pandanus Street Nightcliff NT 0810||Primary||Government||1.37 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.