Positioned within a tranquil complex with leafy trees across it’s face and carport parking for the residence, this sun lit apartment is only moments from the sun and sand of the Nightcliff Foreshore. Spend your free time exploring the ocean and the cliffs or find the food vans for an easy mid week meal while you watch the sun set over the watery horizons.
The home is positioned within a small complex and is bright and breezy with plenty of natural light spilling in and bouncing off the lightly tiled flooring. There is A/C to keep you cool and crisp white walls for a modern touch. Each of the two bedrooms has timber look flooring underfoot and large windows framing the treetop views. Bedroom 2 has a built in robe while bedroom 1 has a walk in robe and two way access to the bathroom which is super sized and includes a shower and the laundry amenities as well.
Open plan living and dining areas flow through to the balcony via sliding doors making the home perfect for easy entertaining and everyday living. The kitchen offers plenty of storage space and prep areas under hard wearing laminate counters.
This is a great time to buy and this beachside suburban setting is the perfect property to spend your free time enjoying the sun and sand without a commute.
• Large open plan living and dining areas open via sliding doors to the balcony
• 2 great sized bedrooms each include air-conditioning
• Master bedroom includes a walk in robe and two way access to the main bathroom
• Kitchen offers plenty of storage and prep areas to work from
• Hard wearing laminate counters in the kitchen will stand the rest of time
• Carport parking in the complex with easy access
• Shady and cool home amongst the treetop views
• Both bedrooms have timber look flooring that adds in a warm touch
• Spend your free time exploring the nearby beach lifestyle with sun and sand
• Nightcliff Jetty and sunsets over the waters edge
• Pop up food vans area a great way to spend a cheeky weekend out
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|