Located on the edge of Darwin’s most exclusive suburbs of Parap, Fannie Bay and within 5 minutes’ drive to Darwin City, Woolner provides an easy inner-city lifestyle.
Raine and Horne is pleased to present this spacious apartment situated in a well maintained, secure complex close to transport, childcare, schools, and shops. Whether you are seeking to invest, downsize or looking to enter the property market, this property will appeal to you!
Open plan lounge and dining areas open onto a spacious balcony that is perfect for entertaining and enjoying Darwin’s tropical climate. Second and third bedroom are also equipped with air conditioning and built in robes making it ideal for a young family or executive couple.
Directly next door is 2 popular Childcare Centres making the morning drop-offs super easy. Schools that are located within the catchment zone include Parap, Stuart Park and Ludmilla primary schools and Darwin Middle School and High School. Public transport is literally within 2 minutes walking distance whether you are travelling to Darwin city, Casuarina, or Palmerston. If you are driving, both Tiger Brennan and Stuart Highway are within a stone’s throw providing easy access to greater Darwin area.
• Freshly painted throughout
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk through wardrobe
• Second and third bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Open plan kitchen with wrap around bench, plenty of storage and breakfast bar
• Private balcony perfect for entertaining
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Internal laundry combined with main bathroom
• Two secure undercover car spaces, plus plenty of street parking available for guests.
• Council Rates: Approx. $1592 per annum. approx.
• Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $1562 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?