Absolutely stunning executive family home in the premier setting of Lyons – only moments from major amenities and community parklands with play areas and so much more.
The home is a stunner with a lux feature kitchen that is truly amazing with banks of built in storage along with stone counters and an island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and a feature splashback that plays nicely off the warm timber tones of the counters.
Spacious open living areas have tiled flooring underfoot and split A/C to keep you cool. Sliding doors from the dining room lead through to the huge verandah with an outdoor kitchen built in and views over the lawns where the kids and pets can play.
Each of the three bedrooms are BIG and have tiled flooring and A/C, 2 include a built in robe while the master benefits from an ensuite and walk in robe. The 4th bedroom is front facing and have purpose built storage making it a home office / teens bedroom.
The yard is massive and there is side gated entry to the yard with parking for the boat if you like. There is dual garage parking with a ceiling fan and manicured tropical gardens that screen the home from the street. Vacant and move in ready, this is a picture perfect family home in a lifestyle neighbourhood.
• Dual garage parking with ceiling fan at the front of the home, secure and private
• Front facing 4th bedroom includes built in desks perfect as a home office
• 3 big bedrooms at the back of the home all include A/C, 2 with a built in robe
• Master bedroom is generously proportioned with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Hallway linen press, internal laundry room with storage
• Open plan separate living spaces with A/C and tiled flooring throughout
• Gorgeous kitchen includes an island bench, wrap around counters plus a pantry
• Outdoor kitchen on the verandah is perfect for easy entertaining with guests
• Built in storage unit, perfect for the kids bikes, tools or toys
• Verandah is impressively sized and looks out over the lawns where the kids and pets can play
• Side gated entry into the yard, parking possible for a boat or trailer
• Community parklands with loads of play areas for the kids with swings and more
• Close by to schools for the kids of any age, the RDH and CDU campus
• Casuarina Coastal Reserve is nearby as well as the Dripstone Cliffs and foreshore
• Lyons has its own community hall which you can hire out, parklands and play areas
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|