Ideally located just across the road from the Humpty Doo Golf Course sits an 12 acre block – equipped with an impressive three-phase cabling powered, 25.5 × 16 metre, fully engineered industrial shed; with fluorescent lights and dual all-weather power points fitted through out. The shed has one enclosed bay with fans, lights, and two whirlybirds. The initial plumbing has been installed for a toilet, shower and hand basin. Welded 100ml x 100ml bracing has been fabricated to install a mezzanine storage area in the middle of the open section, and four hot dipped galvanized horse stables with fans sit either side of the shed.
• Brand new established bore and new bore pump supplied and fitted by Water Dynamics. Excellent quality water has been delivered to the new bore which has been rated at approx 4000-4500 gallons per hour by Water Dynamics.
• All in ground cabling is 16 ml three phase, including to the bore and continued down to the shed, and also to a separate power board established for a future house site halfway down the front paddock
• Power supply into the block is currently single phase however can be easily upgraded to three phase as a three phase power board and pole have been installed.
• New 2 inch water pipe and fittings have been installed to the bore down to the shed and also to a new tank. Also a new pressure pump has been fitted to the tank which supplies the shed and stables.
• The main entrance into the block is well set back from Pioneer Drive to allow for a horse float or trailer to be towed behind car and be completely off the road before opening the double galvanized gates
• The main entrance culverts have been built considerably wider than normal to allow for semi-trailer access to the block.
• There is a 6 foot chain mesh fence around the top 5 acre shed block and smaller chain mesh erected between the next door neighbours’ property
• The back paddock has been previously used to work horses and it extends right down to the Howard river which flows in the wet season
• Access to the back paddock from the top 5 acre shed block can be made via an extra set of heavy duty gates erected up on the higher ground for easier access during the wet season.
• The block has been held by same owner for over 33 years
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-23 %|