Uniquely designed TWO bedroom home with all the perks of apartment living and all the space of a home! Set behind secure gates with parking for 2 or more down the side of the home. Along both faces front and back are sheltered verandah that overlook the gardens and tropical plants.
Inside this solidly constructed brick home is an open plan living and dining area with a full sized kitchen that has a breakfast bar and plenty of storage within the built in cupboards. The laundry room feeds in from the kitchen and has access through to the verandah as well.
Both of the bedrooms are fitted out with a robe and air conditioning plus the bathroom offers a bath and a vanity with storage and a separate toilet.
Set on a whopping 975m2 block – this is a great opportunity to have pets, stretch your legs, entertain in style, extend the home or drop in a pool – the options are endless! You can’t do that in an apartment.
• Two bedroom home with all the perks of apartment living and the size of a house
• Gated entry to the home with parking space for 2 or more
• Backyard is separately fenced from the front making it easy to have pets
• Verandahs span along the face of both sides of the home
• Solid brick property that was built to stand the test of time
• Open plan living and dining areas with split A/C and tiled flooring
• Kitchen has hard wearing laminate counters plus plenty of built in storage space
• 2 bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C
• Bathroom includes a bath and vanity with storage plus a separate toilet
• HUGE 975m2 block of land with loads of potential
• Tropical gardens and plants galore – needs a little tidy but are private and established
• Nearby to schools for the kids of any age
• 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD
• Close to parks with play areas for the kids
• Palmerston Swimming pool and tennis courts
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$528 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|