Located in a secure complex this modern apartment has been designed with comfortable living in mind. Fully tiled and air conditioned throughout and boasting a spacious floorplan which opens to an impressive balcony with glimpses of the ocean and beautiful coastal breezes- it’s one that really needs to be seen in person to appreciate!
• Well equipped kitchen is tucked away from the living area and perfect for the home chef with stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Open plan living and dining area with large doors leading to the balcony allow the apartment to flood with natural light and well placed windows allow for great air flow
• Master bedroom is king sized and features well designed ensuite with stone benchtops
• Second bedroom is separated from the master by the living area and complete with generous built in robes
• Make the most of those wonderful dry season nights, the entertainers balcony is perfect for alfresco dining with family and friends
• Main bathroom with ample vanity storage, stone benchtops and separate compact internal laundry
• Secure undercover parking for two vehicles plus convenient store room located on the your level makes this one ideal for the outdoors lover- space for camping and fishing gear without having to carry it up to the apartment!
• Lift in complex
Newer than most in the area and only walking distance from popular the Nightcliff foreshore, this apartment is also only a stone’s throw from local markets, shops, dining, public transport, schools and more.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-22 %|