Perfect for the savvy investor, this modern apartment is positioned within a small complex with secure parking. Stair access leads through to this home with security screens on the doors for added protection. Inside is a bright and breeze free flowing design with a spacious living and dining area and kitchen that is full sized and includes wrap around laminate counters along with overhead storage and display shelving as well.
Each of the two bedrooms offers a built-in robe and A/C along with carpeted flooring underfoot and banks of louvered windows to capture the breeze and let in the soft light. The bathroom combines the laundry amenities in a space saving design with plenty of storage in the vanity.
Located nearby to the Home Maker Village and Casuarina, this is a prime position for the investor or the home makers alike to secure a sizeable property in a great suburban setting. Spend your free time exploring the nearby Casuarina Coast line and the Nightcliff Jetty for the best sunsets in Darwin.
• Two-bedroom apartment in a great suburban setting
• Everyday amenities at your fingertips with bus routes and shops nearby
• Bathroom / laundry room combined for easy everyday function
• 2 bedrooms both with a built-in robes and A/C
• Carpeted flooring in both bedrooms plus banks of louvered windows
• Open plan living and dining areas with A/C
• Kitchen offers wrap around counters with plenty of built-in storage space
• Stair access to the home with carport style parking underneath
• Council Rates: $1520.00 per year aprox.
• Area Under Title: 76 square metres
• Year Built: 1998
• Status: Tenanted till July 2022 at $350 per week
• Rental Estimate: $350- 370 per week
• Body Corporate: Whittles
• Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $1256 p/q including sinking fund
• Settlement period: 30 days or negotiable
• Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Around the Suburb:
• Moments from the Casuarina Shopping Hub and Quarter for an easy mid-week meal
• Nearby to the Casuarina Coastal Reserve and ocean views
• CDU and RDH are both nearby
• Walking distance to Millner Primary School
• Home Maker Village is just up the street
• Airport and more all within 5 minutes
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$468 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|