It’s not everyday an opportunity of this calibre is presented to the market. An elevated four bedroom tropical home in the prestigious suburb of Parap, fully fenced on an 1100m2 allotment. With a little TLC this property has the potential to be as prestige as it’s blue chip location.
Features we love:
• Timber floor boards throughout the upper level
• Three bedrooms on the upper level, all with built in robes and air conditioning
• Louvered windows throughout that provide excellent cross ventilation
• Family size original bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Gorgeous entertainer’s kitchen overlooking the expansive living space
• Double glass sliding doors open on to a magnificent outdoor deck, the ideal place to relax and unwind after a long day
• Downstairs offers a fourth bedroom/ granny flat, with its own kitchenette and bathroom
• A size able storeroom provides space for all the tools and toys, and could double as the laundry
• The existing laundry is semi enclosed and adjacent to the storeroom
• Undercover parking space for multiple vehicles, that may also be utilized as further alfresco space
• The yard space offers endless opportunity, at present a blank canvas surrounded by mature tropical palms that offer privacy, there is plenty of room for a pool, patio and backyard cricket!
Priced to sell, this property is positioned in a peaceful, private street only a short stroll to Parap Primary School, Parap Shopping Village (including the famous Parap Markets), the new state of the art Parap Swimming Pool, and of course the picturesque foreshore at Fannie Bay.
Enquire today! Opportunities like this don’t last long!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-23 %|
Parap Primary School
|52 Parap Road Parap NT 0820||Primary||Government||0.39 km|
Ludmilla Primary School
|41 Bagot Road Ludmilla NT 0820||Primary||Government||0.98 km|
Stuart Park Primary School
|8 Nudl Street Stuart Park NT 0820||Primary||Government||1.21 km|
|Darwin Middle School||10 Atkins Drive The Gardens NT 0820||Secondary||Government||1.59 km|
St John's Catholic College
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.