13 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Darwin!
1. 6.1% gross rental yield according to CoreLogic, Darwin also has the lowest median dwelling value of any capital city and real estate values
are expected to increase by up to 15% over the next few years so buyers will also achieve capital growth
2. CDU Education Precinct being built in the CBD to open in 2024
3. INPEX’s expansion includes a third processing train, as well as carbon capture and storage, and advancing hydrogen projects to support a Net Zero 2050 target.
4. Deloitte backs in the Territory to outstrip the Nation, with our growth forecast to easily be the strongest at 6.9 per cent.
5. Santos Ltd is getting on with delivering its $5 billion Barossa gas and condensate project and working on carbon capture and storage at Bayu-Undan.
6. Three gold mines under the banner of the Mt Bundy Gold Project by Primary Gold Ltd (PGO.ASX) Ltd are on track to restart this year, while Newmont Australia’s $1.2 billion
gold mine expansion in the Tanami is going ahead extending the life of the mine beyond 2040.
7. Copper and rare earths mining will become a reality in the Centre thanks to KGL Resources Limited and Arafura Resources Limited and Core Lithium’s Finniss project is due to
move from construction to production this year with a 4 year buyback deal with Tesla announced this week.
8. The Darwin Ship Lift is underway – https://cmc.nt.gov.au/advancing-industry/ship-lift
9. Darwin as the manufacturing home of the new Albatross Aircraft, to be built by Amphibian Aerospace Industries Pty Ltd. aircraft manufacturing deal
10. Darwin Waterfront Development – The $250-million master plan unveiled https://www.theurbandeveloper.com/articles/250-million-vision- for-darwin-waterfront
11. Airport Development Group – ADG has invested $25 million into transforming the Novotel & Mercure Darwin Airport Resort into a world class destination.
12. Defence spending and infrastructure – The PM just announced $747 million for upgrades at four Defence training areas in Darwin
13. The new 1.5 billion HyperOne high speed network is a new national hyperscale digital infrastructure project which will connect Darwin to every capital city in Australia
Raine and Horne is pleased to present the perfect investment property for you delivering 8% Gross Rental Income!
• One bedroom, 6th floor suite in the Mantra Building located 2 minutes from the CBD
• Swimming pool, gym, elevator, and staffed foyer
• Elegant entry via a modern lobby with banks of elevators to your floor
• Modern bathroom with laundry amenities
• Open plan living, and dining areas have carpeted flooring
• Bedroom has a built-in robe, A/C and carpet underfoot
• Kitchen includes dishwasher and overhead shelving
• Sliding doors through to the balcony with city and sea views
• Additional balcony off the bedroom
• Easy commute to work or lifestyle activities
• Near to the Waterfront, Cullen Bay, The Esplanade and so much more
• Parking space is available for lease at a cost $2500 per year.
• 8% Gross Rental Return
• Council Rates: Approx. $1502 per year
• Area Under Title: 185 square metres
• Year Built: 2008
• Status: Vacant Possession
• Rental Estimate: $450 – $480 Furnished per week
• Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $1165 p/q including sinking fund of $130.00
• Settlement period: 30 days or negotiable
• Deposit: 10% or variation on request
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|