Located in the Waterfront Precinct, this one-bedroom apartment boasts ocean views, furnishings and fittings throughout. Just bring your suitcase and enjoy the fine dining, cafes and recreation activities only a few steps from the front door!
• Bedroom opens to balcony and is complete with split system air-conditioning, queen-sized bed, TV and large built-in robes
• Open plan living and dining with stylish and comfortable furniture so you can kick back and watch TV, or admire the ocean through the windows
• Galley style kitchen with gas cook-top, stone bench-tops and ample cupboard space
• Balcony with outdoor setting
• Bathroom is located off the living area and features ample storage
• Fantastic space off the living area is perfect for a home office or study nook
• Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Fully furnished and equipped
• Spectacular views of the ocean and beautiful sea breezes
Convenience is an understatement when it comes to this apartment. Situated at the edge of the CBD you can also find shops, dining, the Wave Pool, Darwin’s historic Oil Tunnels and more only a stone’s throw away.
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|