Positioned on the top floor of an executive complex of homes, this premier property boasts uninterrupted views over the marina and skyline!
The complex includes electronic gated entry and a PA gate along with intercom access. Within the grounds is a plunge pool and double carport parking along with a large storage unit per apartment. A secure set of stairs leads through to the top floor with gated access, so you have an added layer of privacy. The stairs open into a spacious balcony which is ideal outdoor area to read a book or enjoy the fresh air.
Inside, the property is filled with incredible perks that really set it apart from the rest. The master bedroom is the show stopper featuring a pop of colour on the wall, walk in robes and a private ensuite bathroom, along with stunning harbour views from the sliding doors and banks of louvered windows. The other 2 bedrooms are spacious, feature built in robes and are serviced by a second toilet and shower.
Open plan living and dining areas are framed with a wall of windows on the far side that capture the sea breezes. The front balcony is the absolute icing on the cake as it runs the entire length of the apartment. Whether you want to entertain family or friends or just relax with that glass of sparkling wine after a hard day’s work this is the perfect spot!
The kitchen is full sized and includes a walk-in pantry along with wrap around counters and an added bank of storage with a wine fridge, bar fridge and bottle display – this will come in handy for the next party!
Located only moments from the bustling CBD with local shops, restaurants, employment options and so much more, this relaxed marina side property is calm and quiet with picturesque views and a secure setting. Spend your free time taking a relaxed stroll along the water’s edge or fishing from the docks. Soak up the seaside vibes at Frying Nemo, award-winning fish and chippery at Frances Bay Marina shopping centre or stroll down to Dinah Beach Club for the laidback atmosphere and live music on the weekends! Pets are allowed at the complex (subject to approval) so you can move in with your fur babies.
• Penthouse suite in a secure complex of 7 apartments
• Electronic gated entry, PA gate and intercom
• Swimming pool and storage units along with carport parking
• Secure stairs with gated access to this top floor home
• Rear facing balcony is shaded and cool with pool views
• Inside are 2 rear facing bedrooms each with a built in robe
• Main bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub plus shower and hallway linen storage
• Internal laundry room with linen press storage
• Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring and A/C
• Wall of windows on the far side of the home showcase the views and capture the breeze
• Kitchen includes a walk in pantry, breakfast bar seating and endless storage
• Extended built in bar with twin fridge space and wine bottle display
• Main bedroom includes a feature wall along with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Views over the marina below and the yachts bobbing in the calm waters
Around the Suburb:
• Walk down to throw in crab pots for a tasty dinner
• 2 minutes from the CBD
• Nearby is a gym perfect to stay fit
• Easy commute by cycle, car or bus to Darwin city
• Nearby to the Waterfront Precinct, Cullen Bay, The Esplanade and so much more
Council Rates: Approx. $1,520 per year
Area Under Title: 215 square metres
Year Built: 2002
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $600 – $625 per week
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Levies: $1,937 p/q (approx.) (incl. sinking fund) + $328.00 (Painting Contributions)
Vendors Conveyancer: Cozens Johansens Lawyers
Settlement period: 30 days or negotiable
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|