This three bedroom townhouse is nestled in a quiet complex in the enviable suburb of Fannie Bay. Located on the end of the complex, this home overlooks the communal pool and features a wrap around courtyard and additional hobby room/study!
This property offers:
• The kitchen features ample storage space with overhead cupboards and plenty of bench space
• Open plan living area with access to the wrap around private courtyard and separate air-conditioned hobby room
• Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, all with new carpets and a private balcony off the main bedroom
• The bathroom features a shower over bath and separate toilet
• Laundry and storeroom combined with additional toilet downstairs
• Off-street parking for 2 cars
Sorry no pets
Only a short walk and you will find yourself at East Point Reserve, local beaches, Lake Alexander and Fannie Bay shops. Under a 5 minute drive into Darwin’s city center.
At least one leaseholder must physically view the property before applications will be considered.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|