This three bedroom home is neat and is well situated on a large block with lush green lawns and loads of living space! Perfect for the family with pets or anyone who loves the outdoors.
• Updated kitchen is a chef’s delight with gas cook-top and stainless steel appliances, it overlooks the well sized dining area and features large windows for plenty of natural light and cross breezes
• Two separate living areas make this home perfect for the movie lover- so you can set up the home cinema in the spacious end living area and the massive central living area as a kids or teen retreat!
• Generous undercover outdoor entertaining area for enjoying alfresco dining with family and friends while overlooking the established lawns and gardens
• Great sized master bedroom is separate from the rest and complete with split system air conditioning
• Well maintained bathroom with separate bath and shower as well as separate toilet
• Two remaining bedrooms with split system air conditioning
• Freshly painted throughout with all brand new curtains
• Internal laundry features an abundance of storage space and cabinetry
• Secure garden shed adjacent to carport for one, with plenty of space to park more!
Located in Darwin’s popular Northern Suburbs, this home is a stones throw from schools, shops such as Casuarina Square, dining, entertainment, public transport and more!
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-24 %|