This premier home in one of Darwin’s newest suburbs looks like it’s been lifted from the pages a lifestyle magazine- boasting an expansive and well thought out floor plan it exudes style, space and luxury. Prepare to be impressed from the moment you cross the threshold!
• Designer galley style kitchen is the home chef’s delight, overlooking the living and dining areas it makes it so easy to cook up a storm whilst entertaining with family and friends. Stone benchtops provide a surplus of prep space and with the 900mm wide freestanding oven with gas cooktop you can cook for yourself or for the whole family without running out of space. Tiled splash backs, floating timber shelves, stainless steel appliances and chic pendant lighting all add to the ambience and the butler’s pantry with floor to ceiling shelving means that you can get the dishes out of the way until the end of the night.
• Oversized open plan living and dining area with louvre windows and stacker glass doors allow for the home to flood with natural light and enjoy amazing airflow and tropical breezes.
• King sized master bedroom at the front of the home includes chic ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and double sinks with plenty of vanity storage plus a well designed walk in robe, both featuring stunning frosted glass doors.
• Bedrooms two and three are generous in size and sit separate from the master, both complete with large mirrored built in robes
• The main bathroom will have you dreaming of relaxing into a bubble bath in the freestanding deep soak tub! Also featuring a separate shower and generous vanity storage plus separate W/C it’s an ideal design for families or a house share!
• Get ready to enjoy alfresco dining under the fabulous outdoor entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance lawns. Situated on a corner block this home has a great sized grass area and pets will love having the space to run around, and you can feel secure behind the privacy of colourbond fencing
• Centralised internal laundry with ample storage opens to the side of the home right next to the clothes line
• Double lock up garage and a lock up garden shed so there’s space for all the outdoor goodies
• Fully tiled and air conditioned throughout
Pet friendly on a quiet corner block, this home stands out above the rest! Register today, this isn’t one you want to miss out on!
Raine & Horne DO NOT accept 1Form applications, if you would like to apply for a Raine & Horne property, please contact our office via the ‘email agent button’ and we will forward you the necessary documents.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|