Situated in the Smith Street Mall, Jepun apartments are like no other and offer residents the quint essential Darwin lifestyle. Perfectly positioned, this the first and only residential complex within the Smith Street Mall.
• These apartments have been cleverly designed to capture ocean breezes and make the most out of the location’s views
• The chic kitchens boast stone bench tops, dishwasher, exposed range hood, built in wine rack and tall pantry
• Open plan living with stacking doors to lead you out onto the balcony where you can enjoy the sunset, water views and Darwin’s skyline
• Each bedroom is equipped with large built in wardrobes allowing for an abundance of storage
• Each bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling with spacious shower and under vanity storage
• Internal laundry with linen press and dryer
• Split-system air-conditioning throughout
• 1 car spaces – Maximum length: 5.2 m, Maximum width: 2.2 m, Maximum height: 2.15 m, Maximum weight: 2,200 kg
• Secure storage cage
The complex offers a central atrium, resort style swimming pool, lift access and the complex is wheel chair friendly. This is the perfect place to make you feel like your tropical holiday never ended!
Raine & Horne DO NOT accept 1form applications, if you would like to apply for a Raine & Horne property, please contact us via the “Email Agent” button and we will forward you the necessary documents.