Situated in the Smith Street Mall, Jepun apartments are like no other and offer residents the quintessential Darwin lifestyle. Perfectly positioned, this is the first and only residential complex within the Smith Street Mall.
- These apartments have been cleverly designed to capture ocean breezes and make the most out of the location’s views
- The chic kitchens boast stone bench tops, dishwasher, exposed range hood, built in wine rack and tall pantry
- Open plan living with stacking doors to lead you out onto the balcony where you can enjoy the sunset, water views and Darwin’s skyline
- Each bedroom is equipped with large built in wardrobes allowing for an abundance of storage
- Each bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling with spacious shower and under vanity storage
- Internal laundry with linen press and dryer
- Split-system air-conditioning throughout
- Secure storage cage
- Pool in complex
The complex offers a central atrium, resort style swimming pool, lift access and is wheel chair friendly. This is the perfect place to make you feel like your tropical holiday never ended!
Smith Street Mall is the hub of Darwin’s CBD where you can shop till you drop then enjoy the cool ambiance relaxing at one of the many alfresco cafes or pubs. Shady Raintree Park at the northern end is popular at lunchtime and many outdoor events are held there during the dry season which is just one of the reasons Jepun is the most desirable location in Darwin!
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.