Positioned high on this interesting sloped block is this semi elevated breezy home perfect for the family! The super long driveway leads past the multi teared retaining wall through to carport parking for 2. There is of course room for more in the driveway.
Inside the home is an open plan living and separate dining room with gleaming timber flooring underfoot and a spacious design perfect for the family dynamics. The kitchen includes banks of built in storage space with corner shelving and overheads along with easy access to the adjacent dining room and views over the backyard to keep an eye on the kids.
All of the bedrooms are a good size, the master includes an ensuite bathroom and a built in robe. The main bathroom has a relaxing bath tub plus corner shower and vanity with sep toilet. On the back verandah is a laundry room with sliding doors and storage space within.
The decked back verandah overlooks the extended paved entertaining areas and large back yard where the kids and pets can play together. The home is vacant and move in or rent out ready making it ideal for the first home buyer and investors alike.
• Dual carport parking across the front of the home with steps up to the porch
• Semi elevated home with a sloping and interesting block
• Gleaming timber flooring underfoot in the living areas and bedrooms
• Front facing living room has A/C and large windows to let in the light
• Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with corner pantry and wrap around counters
• Main bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and A/C with a built in robe
• 2 more bedrooms, one with A/C and a built in robe as well
• Main bathroom includes a bath and corner shower along with sep toilet
• Laundry room hosted on the back verandah with sliding door access
• Garden shed in the back yard perfect for the tools, potters shed for the plants
• Huge back verandah overlooks the easy care backyard where the kids can play
• Extended paved entertaining area perfect for the kids with bikes to play
Around the Suburb:
• Ride to a local parks with play areas for the kids
• Primary School in Bakewell is highly sought after
• Gunn Lakes are nearby with an easy stroll around the water watching for turtles
• Nearby to major retailers, employment options and takeaway meals
• 3 minutes from the Palmerston CBD, markets throughout the Dry Season
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|