Positioned high on this sloped block is this semi elevated breezy home perfect for the family! The extra long driveway leads past the multi tiered retaining wall through to carport parking for two.
Inside the home is an open plan living and separate dining room with shining timber flooring underfoot and a spacious design perfect for the family. The kitchen includes plenty of built in storage space with corner shelving and overheads along with easy access to the adjacent dining room and windows opening over the backyard to keep an eye on the kids.
The decked back verandah overlooks the extended paved entertaining areas and large back yard where the kids and pets can play together. The home is vacant and move in or rent out ready making it ideal for the first home buyer and investors alike.
• Dual carport parking across the front of the home with steps up to the porch
• Semi elevated home with a sloping and interesting block
• Gleaming timber flooring underfoot in the living areas and bedrooms
• Front facing living room has A/C and large windows to let in the light
• Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with corner pantry and wrap around counters
• Main bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and air conditioning with a built in robe
• 2 more bedrooms, one with air conditioning and a built in robe as well
• Main bathroom includes a bath and corner shower along with separate toilet
• Laundry room hosted on the back verandah with sliding door access
• Garden shed in the back yard perfect for the tools, potters shed for the plants
• Huge back verandah overlooks the low maintenance back yard where the kids can play
• Extended paved entertaining area perfect for the kids with bikes to play
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|