Raine and Horne is pleased to present this cute rural house with loads of space. Situated in sought after rural area that is close to the township areas.
- Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Air conditioned and tiled through out
- Internal and external laundry
- Huge inground pool with isolation fencing for peace of mind
- Large shed with under cover parking for 4 vehicles
- Chook pens and much more.
This property is about lifestyle. Whilst the property needs some tidy the house is in good condition. The property was previously a heliconia farm with good perimeter fencing and an old bore no longer in use. This is a regrettable sale but a very affordable opportunity to purchase in this strong rural area. The owner wants a quick sale a current finance pre-approval is a requirement to inspect.
Contact Byron 0424 181 530 for a viewing as soon as possible as it wont last long.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|