The executive couple will be thrilled to call this stunning top floor property home. Boasting a contemporary makeover throughout with chic elements no matter where you look, this property has been crafted into a modern abode that showcases the best of Territory living.
The home has an absolutely stunning kitchen with dramatic cabinetry stretching to the ceiling in dark tones that play nicely off the decorative tiled splashback, black tap ware and quality appliances within this executive abode. Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring, feature lighting and sliding doors that let in the natural light and frame the city skyline and water views.
Boasting three good sized bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C, the master benefits from a lux ensuite bathroom with herringbone tiles, dark cabinetry and basin with black tapware as well. The main bathroom is gorgeous, again with feature tiles and tap ware and a step in bath / shower combo.
From the balcony there are uninterrupted views over the city skyline with the water on the horizon and a green belt below where the bird life thrives. Bright, breezy and modern, this is a step above everything else on the market today making it a must see!
• Breathtaking apartment with a full modern makeover
• Stunning kitchen makeover with dramatic cabinetry towering to the ceiling
• Lit with feature lighting from above, the dark cabinetry plays nicely of the decorative tiled splashback
• Quality appliances in the kitchen including a dishwasher and mounted oven
• Three generous bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C
• Master bedroom suite includes his and hers storage with private ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite bathroom is striking with herringbone tiles, dark cabinetry and basin with black tapware
• Main bathroom includes a step in bath / shower combo with black tap ware
• Feature tiles, black tapware and basin perched over custom dark cabinetry
• Sweeping open plan living areas with city skyline framed in the windows
• Private balcony overlooking the cityscape with the water on the horizon
• Oversized storeroom located next to the apartment entrance
• Internal laundry room and hallway linen press are functional items within the home
• Swimming pool within the complex, secure parking
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|