Nestled in a quiet pocket in Gunn, one of Palmerston’s most sought after suburbs, this gorgeous three bedroom home is the slice of suburban paradise that your family has been looking for! Beautifully presented, peaceful, and private – it really is a must see!
Open plan living and dining gives the home a warm, bright, family feel which is accentuated by the stunning wooden floors. Security screens lead you to the undercover outdoor entertaining area and generously sized yard, complete with fans, garden shed, and lush low-maintenance gardens.
The master comes equipped with walk through wardrobe and en suite, while bedrooms two and three have built in mirrored robes.
- Open plan lounge & dining area
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of storage & counter space
- Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe & en-suite
- Beautifully designed main bathroom, complete with stainless steel fixtures & shower over bath
- Outdoor entertaining area, the ideal place for alfresco dining and soaking up Darwin’s enviable year ’round sunshine
- Secure garage parking for 1 car
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
Bakewell Primary School
|7 Hutchison Terrace Bakewell NT 0832||Primary||Government||0.73 km|
Gray Primary School
|22 Victoria Drive Gray NT 0830||Primary||Government||1.7 km|
MacKillop Catholic College
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
|34 Emery Avenue Woodroffe NT 0830||Primary||Non-Government||1.99 km|
Driver Primary School
|37 Driver Avenue Driver NT 0830||Primary||Government||2.26 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.