This modern two bedroom home is ideal for a small family or working couple looking to enter the rural market, with a handy location close to the Humpty Doo shopping area and all levels of schooling.
A fairly recent build, the home has a contemporary feel and a fresh, neutral colour scheme. High pitched ceilings and a well-designed floorplan are key features of the property and allow for natural light and cooling breezes to fill the home. Split system air-conditioning throughout the home keeps it comfortable in the wet, and each of the two double bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes.
Outside you will find a great outdoor entertaining area and fully fenced yard for the pets and children to enjoy with your peace of mind. The automatic irrigation system keeps your sprawling lawn green and luscious, and the boabs lining the driveway are stunning in the wet season!
- Large combined bathroom & laundry
- Two 3m x 3m garden sheds
- Solar power (6kw SMA inverter) & solar hot water
- Operational bore with hole rated at 20L/sec
- 11,000 ltr tank with automatic top up integrated to the bore
- Two vehicle under shade sail parking spaces
- 5 acres of predominantly cleared land, fully fenced
- Established grounds and gardens with automatic irrigation system
- All weather access – not one soggy patch and you can drive a car over all of the block, even after monsoonal rain
- The septic tank & underground power cables feeding the switchboard for the bore are big enough for a house – saving you tens of thousands if you decide to build a larger house at a later date!
If you are looking to enjoy rural living take this opportunity now as this will not last long!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|