This Property is back in the market after the buyer’s finance fell through, due to it’s value being over their budget. Framed in oversized glass windows are the treetop views that surround this quiet, rear facing apartment that is only moments from the bustling heart of Darwin’s thriving CBD. Positioned on the second floor with secure entry, intercom and elevator plus a storage room at the front – this executive property is a great place to call home or as an investment property for the portfolio.
A formal front door opens into the sweeping open plan living and dining areas with a soft dappled light spilling in over the tiled flooring from the large showcase sliding doors that open wide to reveal the treetop balcony.
A gourmet kitchen offers a bounty of storage space with a breakfast bar and S/S appliances along with dishwasher and pantry. Adjacent in the hall is a large linen closet or pantry storage space.
Each of the three bedrooms is generous is size and has it’s own unique features. Bedroom 2 includes a large window to frame the views plus a sliding door through to a private balcony that basks in the sunlight. The master suite is enhanced with a lux ensuite bathroom and a dual access walk in robe along with large windows and louvers to capture the breezes.
Hosted within the secure confines of the complex are dual swimming pools with decked entertaining areas and wide open sitting spaces where you can entertain or unwind. Lush gardens are filled with tropical colour and maintained so you can enjoy without any of the hard work.
Positioned only moments from the Marina with boats bobbing on the still waters, a short walk from the majestic mangroves and only 3 minutes from the CBD – this apartment offers the tranquillity of a tree top resort with the amenities and easy commute of city living. The best of both worlds.
Things you will love:
• Second level apartment within a secure complex of treetop homes
• Secure under ground parking, elevator and intercom within the complex
• Storage room just outside the home is perfect for the bulkier items
• Large formal entry door through to the spacious interior living areas
• Tiled flooring throughout the home with A/C to keep you cool
• Dual sliding doors open from the living room through to the balcony
• Gourmet kitchen offers a breakfast bar along with overhead storage and SS appliances
• Hallway linen press / pantry adds in another layer of function to this home
• Master bedroom suite has impressive large window framing treetop views
• Ensuite bathroom and walk in robe in the master bedroom suite
• 2 spacious rear bedrooms both include a mirrored built in robe
• Second bedroom has private balcony access via sliding doors.
• Functional main bathroom offers the laundry amenities behind privacy screens
• Complex includes twin swimming pools with decked entertaining areas
• Flourishing tropical gardens and outdoor spaces are maintained for you
• Spend your free time exploring the Bayview Marina and watching the boats
• Under 5 minutes from the CBD and without any of the noise
• Leisure and dining options at the Water Front Prescient
Call Deboo Chatterjee today at 0477 550 818 for a viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-23 %|