Exuding impeccable designer styling, this fully renovated 4-bedroom family home is an absolute Bondi beauty featuring a flowing layout that encompasses a north-facing living zone and sun-filled backyard. Gracious and spacious, it is set over 2 levels, combining heritage features with a conspicuously contemporary luxury design to form a near-beach home of immaculate standing.
Located in one of Bondi’s most sought-after neighbourhoods, this is a prize residence. From a delightful front veranda entry, the home flows north, opening to a sun-bathed designer zone where chic polished concrete and high ceilings frame a luxury kitchen and huge adjoining dining/living area. This in turn opens to a sheltered deck and enclosed backyard, perfect for kids. On level 2, a full modern sector, there are 3 bedrooms, the master a magnificent suite featuring private sheltered balcony and en-suite, plus extensive b/ins.
Wonderfully quiet and exceptionally peaceful, this is a home to savour. An easy walk to the sands of Bondi and the hip cafes of Hall Street, it offers the ideal chance to fully embrace the celebrated Bondi lifestyle. A private haven in a much-desired address, 16 Rickard Ave stands as a premier opportunity, perfect as a family home.
- Immaculately renovated 4-bedroom home, private front parking
- Deluxe style blending heritage features w high-end modern design
- Set over 2 levels, expansive layout flowing to rear outdoor space
- Luxury mod kitchen w adjoining dining + superb main living area
- North-facing living space, bathed in sun, opening to deck + yard
- Huge main bedroom, 3 further bedrooms + office or 5th bedroom
- Enviable near-beach address, sought-after quiet neighbourhood
- Stunning haven in heart of Bondi, 5 minutes to beach, cafes, shops
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$1,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|