Enjoy the convenience of beachside village living in this double-fronted semi footsteps to Seven Ways cafes, organic bakery, shops and 5 minutes stroll to the surf and sand. Facing north with 9.2m (approx.) wide street frontage and lock-up garage, the property is in good condition with scope to update and personalise with contemporary beach house style.
Retaining original hallmarks including a wide front verandah, high patterned ceilings and polished timber floors, the character home features an L-shaped entry hall, 2 king-size bedrooms (one opens to front verandah), 3rd double bedroom, neat bathroom (w bath/shower and laundry facilities), large living room, separate dining room and kitchen (w breakfast bench) opening to the covered rear deck.
Make your mark on this classic three-bedroom home and captialise on its prized lifestyle location just around the corner from Bondi’s caf and surf culture, 50m to Galilee Catholic Primary School, 200m to Reddam House (Bondi campus) and 400m to Bondi Beach Public School.
- Wide street frontage w sunny north aspect
- Side porch entrance, L-shaped entry hall
- Large living room w skylight and ceiling fan
- Dining room flows to covered alfresco deck
- Kitchen (w breakfast bench) opens to deck
- S/steel gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Covered alfresco deck and rear courtyard
- Main king-size bedroom w b/in wardrobe
- 2nd king-size bedroom opens to verandah
- 3rd double bedroom w b/in wardrobe
- Bathroom w bath/shower & laundry facilities
- High ornate ceilings; polished timber floors
- Ceiling fans (bedrooms and living room)
- R/c air-con (dining room); front verandah
- Scope to update with modern beach style
- Walk to cafes, shops, schools and the beach
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$1,275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||211|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|