Inspired by its idyllic coastal setting, this contemporary 2-level residence features bright and breezy interiors designed with a relaxed Bondi aesthetic and chilled-out Byron Bay vibe. Private and spacious with wide outdoor decks and landscaped courtyard, the house is perfectly positioned in a quiet street just 500 metres to Bondi Beach Public School and approx 7 minutes walk to the beach.
A fresh take on the classic beach house, it embraces the outdoors with a huge living/dining/kitchen area flowing seamlessly to the deck and courtyard. Also at entry level are a bedroom, bathroom and concealed laundry, while upstairs are a main king-size bedroom (with twin WIRs and ensuite), 2 more big double bedrooms, open-plan study zone and main bathroom.
Designed for all year comfort with glass louvres providing excellent cross-flow ventilation, the house features a huge skylight, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas heating bayonet, custom b/in cabinetry, generous storage and intercom. Outside are a cubby house, surfboard shed, carport and potential parking for second car.
- Large living/dining with 3.2m ceiling & timber floor
- Caesarstone/Smeg gas kitchen with breakfast bench
- Wide wraparound decks & landscaped courtyard
- Private walled courtyard for bbq’s & entertaining
- Main king-size bedroom with twin WIRS & ensuite
- 2 more upstairs bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 4th bedroom (downstairs) with concealed built-in desk
- 3 modern bathrooms, main with bath/shower
- Upstairs study zone; concealed laundry with tub
- Ducted zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning; gas heating bayonet
- Cubby house; surfboard & garden storage shed
- Carport and potential parking for second car
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$1,625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|