Impressive in size and location, this two-storey attached residence presents a beautiful space for living and entertaining. In comfortable condition as-is, there is also scope to modernise and reconfigure (STCA), capitalising on the enviable beachside location.
Offering a sundrenched north facing rear garden in a highly sought after street just a short walk to the golden sands of Bondi Beach. An ideal home for the growing family – enjoy a laidback lifestyle moments to the surf and sand in this prized beachside pocket with shops, cafes and top restaurants just around the corner.
- 3 double bedrooms, plus separate sunroom
- 4th bedroom which is currently being utilised as a home office
- Separate living room and oversized family/dining room
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Off-street parking, approx 240sqm of land
- Moments to Bondi to Bronte coastal walks, boutiques, organic markets and local schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|