Sleek renovated interiors, a sunny outlook and prized location perfectly define this stylish, 2 bedroom ground floor apartment. You’ll be impressed by it’s large renovated kitchen and bathroom, quality timber flooring, spacious sunlit living and dining areas, North facing courtyard and balcony, internal laundry and car space. This is the perfect property for a savvy investor or first home buyer.
Located on the edge of Drummoyne village, around the corner from Lyons Road cafes and eateries, the boutique low maintenance apartment offers the best of bayside living and urban convenience just 350 mtr to the waterfront with exclusive use parking & courtyard and low strata levies. or someone looking to down size in the boutique suburb of Drummoyne.
- Well conceived layout, two double bedrooms including a large main with built-in
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom, Nth facing & exclusive use parking & courtyard
- Spacious sunlit living/dining, balcony, laundry
- Walk to foreshore parkland, Drummoyne Village, Five Dock boat ramp, gourmet cafes and city transport
- Perfect for 1st home buyer, investor or downsizing
- Low strata levies approx. $578 per/qtr
Stylish contemporary interiors and practical layout make this two bedroom garden apartment a great first home, down-sizer opportunity or perfect for the astute investor with nothing further to spend.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|