This very spacious 4 bedroom + downstairs study/5th bedroom family home just oozes with opportunity, possible strata subdivision (STCA)…
4 bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs, a multi-generational home offering incredible space with interiors that can grow with the owner’s children and ultimately also accommodate their parent in-laws or grandparents.
Boasting a multi-functional light-filled floor plan with multiple living areas, versatile option for a spacious work from home office area or visiting guest accommodation with a downstairs bedroom/office.
Enjoy entertaining guests throughout with formal lounge and dining rooms, open plan kitchen, family and meals areas splaying out to a large, covered garden terrace.
Located on a whisper quiet cul-de-sac corner, this property will also suit many investors looking for a lucrative financial return and developers that may capitalise on its potential dual occupancy/ duplex abiding criteria (S.T.C.A) corner street frontages.
Further features include:
- Land 19.85 × 26.8 × 23.5 x 20.65 = 502.7sqm approx.
- Five generous bedrooms including master with en-suite
- Spacious home encompassing 12 rooms, plenty of space for all the family
- Reverse Cycle air-conditioning (Ducted upstairs and Split Systems)
- Double garage with internal access
- Additional space for trailer, boat, work vehicle or caravan
- Extensive solar panel energy system
- Short walk to Five Docks Shopping, Schools, Park, Transport and proposed future Metro Light Rail
Raine & Horne Five Dock makes no statement, representation or warranty and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$893 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$685 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|