Showcasing generous single-level floor plan enhanced by effortless indoor to outdoor integration and appealing interiors, ready to move right in. This character filled double brick family residence enjoys the charm of yesteryear blended with spacious sunlit contemporary interiors offering convenience and lifestyle appeal throughout.
Enjoying a bright and welcoming feel with a generous living space, two well-proportioned double bedrooms that both have built-in robes, plus a chic renovated bathroom, high ornate ceilings, timber flooring and picture rails. A contemporary kitchen is great for those who love to entertain and comes complete with great storage and quality gas cooking appliances. A casual dining space leads to the outdoors where there is a sheltered entertainment decking and level grassed garden.
Private and peaceful in an enviable Canada Bay location, 15 minutes to the CBD, quiet yet handy just minutes to schools, transport, Five Dock shops and cafes, Canada Bay foreshore, Barnwell Park Golf course & Parklands.
- Striking facade, expansive light filled living, beautiful original fireplace
- 2 Generous bedrooms with built-ins, fans and period features
- Chic & ultra-appealing renovated bathroom
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen with Stainless steel appliances + dishwasher
- Seamless connectivity to a rear timber deck & sun-drenched entertainers’ garden
- Split system air-conditioning plus abundant attic storage
- Polished Timber floors, ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, internal laundry with 2nd W/C
- Handy to schools, transport, Five Dock village shops/cafes, Burwood Westfield and foreshore attractions
The overall lifestyle allows the avid sportsman to walk to the Barnwell Park Golf Course, Canada Bay, Cintra Park Tennis and basketball courts. Perfect for an apartment/townhouse “upgrade” or a neat “downsize” from a larger home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|