This solid freestanding home provides absolute convenience right in the heart of Canterbury. Enjoying spacious family living, positioned on a sizeable parcel of land, R3 zoning with great upside for future development (S.T.C.A). Equidistant to Hurlstone Park, Earlwood & Ashbury, walking distance to Canterbury station and main street village shops.
Enjoying a sunny disposition, large under home storage easily adapted to extra accommodation/office/work from home space complete with plumbing ready to be transformed.
Rear aspect provides sun-filled tiered garden & elevated panorama across to Earlwood. In a convenient part of town, there is something here for everyone.
- Freestanding 3-bed home on 518sqm block + R3 Zoning
- Conveniently located only moments to Train station, schools, Aldi & Woolworths Supermarkets.
- Capitalise on the future potential in this thriving suburb.
-Ready to move in, rent out or redevelop. Off street parking
- Rear patio/backyard off open kitchen/dining & living areas
- Train/buses, Shopping village, dining spots approx. 3min walk
- Stroll to Cooks River, running trail & parks
- Perfect for the savvy builders looking to renovate or redevelop and reap the rewards.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?