This extremely rare 2 bedroom Villa home is positioned pristinely in ‘The Terraces’ of Five Dock’s highly sought after King’s Bay Estate and set over an unbelievable 403m2 of land (approx).
With an amazing northerly aspect and boasting a fully landscaped wraparound front, side and rear courtyard, this property must be inspected to be believed…
Prized for its extra convenient location that allows you to walk to all the area’s benefits including: Five Dock shopping, cafes/ restaurants, distinguished schools, CBD transport, golf course, foreshore parks and waterways plus a short stroll to the upcoming future Metro light rail.
Additional features include:
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes
- 3 x private courtyards, front, side and rear
- Open plan living and dining flowing to a sun filled landscaped garden with paving, extra private sitting areas and rear garden
- As new, superb entertainer’s kitchen with quality stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- 2 x stylish bathrooms including en-suite, Internal Laundry
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, Gas heating points
- Brand new timber flooring throughout, freshly painted internally
- Large double lock up garage with storage room
- Private internal access, potential lift access from car park
- Highly regarded and Pet friendly complex with Kid’s Park, Swimming pool and Gymnasium
Spanning one level, occupying a delightfully private location, this spacious and sought after Villa is superbly appointed and offers light filled flow through interiors for a luxe lifestyle and enjoyable entertaining.
This home will appeal to young professionals, families and downsizers alike without compromise…
Raine & Horne Five Dock makes no statement, representation or warranty and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$893 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$685 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|