This Californian Bungalow is the essence of tranquility in a home…
Boasting timeless period features such as the stunning leadlight windows, ornate decorated ceilings and polished timber floors, this 3 bedroom classic abode offers a traditional floor plan with formal lounge and extends out to a huge open plan kitchen, living and sun-drenched entertainment alfresco.
Enjoy stepping into the serenely landscaped, low maintenance rear garden with a plentiful grassed area for hosting friends and family during those all year round BBQ’s, functions and events and most importantly a safe environment for the kids to run and play…
Conveniently located at walking distance to local Cafes, Schools, Barnwell Park Golf Course, Concord Oval and Sporting Complexes, City Transport and Five Dock Shopping/ Restaurants including also upcoming Metro light rail, this is definitely the one to put on your Inspection list this Saturday!
Specific features include:
- Double Fronted Californian Bungalow over 461m2 approx
- Traditional period features
- Spacious Kitchen with S/Steel appliances, Gas Cooktop
- Open plan Living/ Dining with Entertainer’s Alfresco
- 3x Double-sized bedrooms all with Ceiling fans
- 2x Neat and tidy bathrooms (Main with bathtub), Internal Laundry
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Blockout blinds
- Extensive Storage throughout including Upstairs Attic and Sub floor area
- Secure Electric Gate plus Interior Home Alarm System
- Parking for 3 Cars with front lockup Carport plus additional rear lockup Garage/ Workshop
Raine & Horne Five Dock makes no statement, representation or warranty and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$893 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$685 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|