Stylishly presented and perfectly positioned, this townhouse like, dual level apartment offers a polished urban lifestyle and relaxed sophistication for those dreaming of low maintenance living and convenience. Positioned in a highly desirable & convenient location is this rare 2 bedroom + study, light filled apartment featuring its very own private garden with great space for the kids to run around or entertain your guests.
This apartment presents as new and showcases great style and quality finishes including poly & granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tiled living, abundant storage and secure parking.
Encompassing a fabulous disposition, this New York style apartment has it all. Enjoying spacious open plan airconditioned living & dining, there is certainly room to move. If you’re looking for superior convenience footsteps to Village shops, schools, parks & transport, then don’t go past this golden opportunity.
- Extra quiet disposition, quality, security & pet friendly block
- Private sun-filled, low maintenance entertaining courtyard
- Master bedroom zone with en-suite, built in robes & integrated office/study area
- 2 bathrooms including en-suite to master, ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Super spacious floor plan encompassing open plan airconditioned living & dining
- Security Under cover car space with lift access + ample visitor parking
- Attractive Investment proposition or your wonderful new home
Located only a short stroll from Five Dock village, public transport, parks and equidistant to Drummoyne, Leichhardt & Burwood Westfield.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|