Located moments to Five Docks village shops, offering an extra convenient setting and fabulous street appeal is this idyllic family home. Extended, solid, full brick and impeccably maintained, retaining period details and gorgeous double fronted façade this three bedroom home is surprisingly large and offers great family comfort.
Enjoying a sunny disposition creating a flawless interplay of light and space with graceful interiors flowing onto a covered alfresco outdoor area. Generous interiors, high ornate ceilings, free flowing living areas, gas heating, ducted A/C, back to base alarm, polished timber floors, brand new kitchen and level layout flows to a gorgeous North facing easy care backyard.
The property is also part of the Parramatta Road Corridor Urban Transformation strategy. It will also be close to the proposed new Burwood North Metro Line Station that will be on the corner of Burwood Rd & Parramatta Rd.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock up garage
• North facing yard: Level land – 474 sqm approx.
• 3 ample sized bedrooms each with built-ins + en-suite in main
• Separate living and dining areas
• Charming features – i.e. high ornate ceilings + fireplaces
• Double lock up garage + more off street parking.
• Low maintenance yard for entertaining friends and family
• Room for an in ground swimming pool (S.T.C.A)
• Beautifully renovated throughout approx. 5 years ago.
• Full brick extension
• Open plan living overlooking rear yard
• Separate dining room
• Internal laundry + Separate toilet
• Close to Five Dock shops, cafes, restaurants, Parramatta Rd to access the city
• Potential to rebuild, extend further (S.T.C.A)
• Land bankers take note: property is part of the Parramatta rd. Corridor Urban Transformation Strategy (PRCUTS)
• Walking distance to the new Burwood North Metro line (corner of Burwood Rd & Parramatta Rd)
• Double glazed windows and Remote operated Roller Shutters
• 12 Jet spa bath in the main bathroom
• Close to waterfront, parks and sport grounds
• Close to schools: Concord High, Rosebank College, Burwood Girls, PLC, MLC, Meridian and Trinity College
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|