Enjoying Wareemba’s lifestyle choices of village shops & cafes in this relaxed neighbourhood, with easy access to schools, City transport, waterfront walks and equidistant to Five Dock and Drummoyne shopping centres. This charming 3 bedroom home encompasses great family appeal.
• Over-sized solid timber style kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and family room.
• Spacious sun filled Lounge/Dining area
• Freshly painted and tiled flooring throughout.
• Internal laundry with second bath/shower and w/c
• 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Wide side driveway to Garage/storage
• Low maintenance paved rear yard
• Walking distance to Trovatino Café, village shops & bus to ferry, City buses and minutes to Five Dock town centre
• Close to waterfront parks & walks on Hen & Chicken and Five Dock Bays
• Convenient to Domrey College, Concord High School catchment, minutes to Abbotsford, Russell Lea Infants and All Hallows primary schools
• PETS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|