Classic charm and fantastic potential combine in this double fronted freestanding Californian bungalow. A blank canvas perfect for your creative transformation. Located in a family friendly cul-de-sac lined with charming period homes, offering corner exposure with side access to Lock Up Garage.
This home is ready for those looking to make their mark with scope to capitalise on its prized address and vintage appeal with potential City views from second level addition STCA.
• Serene enclave positioned close to park, schools and cafés
• Offering 3 bedrooms, original bathroom
• Ornate ceilings, retro eat-in kitchen and an adjoining dining room.
• Original bathroom, separate laundry & front veranda.
• Easy walk to the Bay Run + Express CBD transport
• Corner exposure, side access to Lock Up Garage
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$833 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|