Positioned at the rear of this tightly held, award winning “Figtree Apartment” block is the generously appointed two bedroom apartment. The versatile floor plan features an open plan living/dining area, which opens out to a private, North facing balcony overlooking a 200 year old “Figtree” – which is beautiful giving great shade cover in the Summer.
- Small boutique block that’s private, family friendly, secure and very tightly held.
- Two good sized bedrooms with en-suite in main, both with built in wardrobes.
- Gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, air-conditioning, internal laundry
- Parking for 2 cars with lift access + plenty of visitors’ parking + a very short stroll to Storey Park.
- Open plan living overlooking the leafy “Figtree”
- Windows all around – allowing plenty of natural sunlight
- Walk to Five Dock shops, restaurants, cafes, bus stops and the new proposed Metro Line.
- Great place to call home and/or a great investment opportunity.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|