At the rear of the block – Access via Creewood Avenue **
Come and inspect this 3 bedroom over-sized north facing apartment offering built-in wardrobes, timber flooring, sun-drenched balcony, lock-up garage, and secure car space. Conveniently located to Concord Road cafes and restaurants and only a short 10-minute walk to station – 800M approx., this apartment has everything at its doorstep.
• North facing, sun-drenched balcony
• Spacious air-conditioned living, separate dining
• Huge bathroom with separate toilet
• Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Internal laundry, linen closet for storage
• Creewood St entry to garage & car space
• Close to North Strathfield Train Station
• Walk to Majors Bay Road cafes & shops
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$728 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|