Set on a generous parcel of land on a level block is a home that’s been carefully crafted with brilliance for that growing family. You’ll love all the open spaces, the quality and comfort this home has to offer. With modern finishes and an abundance of natural light throughout the home, its sure to entertain friends and family all year round.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac setting is an architecturally built quality home with striking interiors, wide corridors, open plan kitchen and separate dining + living rooms. Its further enhanced by a double lock up garage with internal access, making it very comfortable.
• North facing level yard – low maintenance gardens
• 4 ample sized bedrooms with built ins + ensuite to main
• Separate living and dining areas
• Double lock up garage with internal access + room for more off-street parking.
• Plenty of entertainment areas + room for a swimming pool (S.T.C.A)
• Well balance, open plan living kitchen and dining room, overlooking rear yard
• Internal laundry with 1 bedroom + main bathroom downstairs
• Peaceful cul-de-sac setting – blue ribbon location
• Entertainers kitchen with quality appliances + breakfast bar
• 2 separate living rooms + ducted A/C throughout.
• Rumpus/playroom for children upstairs
• Close to the water’s edge, major transport, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, and the Sydney CBD.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|